For GROUPON voucher holders
If you are a GROUPON voucher holder, please fill up this form
Terms and conditions:
- We accept only ONE GROUPON voucher per student/couple.
- GROUPON vouchers are for valid only for the specific item assigned and cannot be use to get a different item.
- We accept Groupon’s vouchers from NEW STUDENTS ONLY.
- Classes cards can be used at all our three locations.
- 8 classes series’ cards apply to one series only. You can not roll over unused classes to another series, but you can use the 8 classes series’ card at any of our three locations during the 8 weeks of the card’ series. If you cannot commit to the whole 8 classes series, we recommend you to purchase either single classes, 4 classes’ card (good for 60 days) or 8 classes’ cards (good for 90 days). For more information, click here.
- Classes cards are for one individual and are not transferable.
- Refund policy: For all lessons/classes purchased as a package, deal or at a discounted rate, in case of refund, the lessons/classes already redeemed revert to the regular price of one class. Regarding Groupon’s vouchers, Groupon is the entity responsible of refunds.
- Groupon deals do not include milonga (dance party) after the class.
- Deals and discounts cannot be combined and each person/couple is allowed to get only one deal or discount.
- RESCHEDULING FEE: If you need to reschedule your series, for all series purchased with a deal or discount, a $15 rescheduling fee is required. To pay the rescheduling fee online, click here.